Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rapper Actors

Rapping and acting are damn near the same thing. Most rappers rap about things they never did or play the role of a nigga from their hood who they wish they were. I'm not saying this is right or wrong but people tend to call rappers sellouts as soon as they hit the big screen. Yo stop the hating! Acting is a job just like anything else. It just confuses me that we don't allow rappers to have a career past 40 but we reject their decision to go into a job that allows you to work and be rich until you die. They get enough hate from jealous actors about the roles they get let's not add to the bullshit. You can't perform forever and in this economy you got to have multiple hustles. Any man saying he doesn't want a career like Will Smith or Ice Cube is lying to you. Let these niggas live and get their bread because I'm not turning down any opportunity no time soon. And I wish a nigga would hate on my hustle! P360 Takeover Volume 2 coming Jan. 20!

Here are two of my favorite MC's with SAG cards showcasing what they do best...

1 comment:

  1. does this mean that i am aloud to love the ATL? cause i love T.I. in that movie. By the way, what does T.I. stand for?

    ReplyDelete