Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fuck Christmas Music

This may be offensive to all of you who get filled up with Christmas spirit once a year but I hate Christmas music. Maybe it's because I was in band in junior high and high school and had to play a Christmas concert every year. Maybe it's because I'm from California where it doesn't snow and 80% of Christmas music involves the snow. Or maybe it's because it just sucks. Christmas movies aren't as bad though. Bad Santa, A Christmas Story and Home Alone are hilarious to me. But Christmas music, that shit has to stop. Hasn't the point been made yet? I get it, there's reindeer, Santa, fireplaces, gifts, trees, egg nog and snow. Fuck the carollers, fuck chestnuts roasting on an open fire, fuck bloodsucking record labels who make their artists do Christmas albums and lastly FUCK CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

Here's why this shit has to stop, I love Juelz Santana but damn

No comments:

Post a Comment