Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's Been A Long Time...Shouldn't Have Left You

Ok so it's been a while since I've been putting any effort into my blog site. I have been going through things including the recent death of my grandfather and just have not been able to focus on much. I haven't been in the studio. I haven't been writing. I haven't even set up my drums in weeks. I've also been neglecting some of my friends. I was pretty depressed so I felt it was time to really focus on myself and reassess some things i my life. Well after weeks of sitting around depressed watching hella MTV Jams and Golden Girls at my mom's house I am now ready to start putting my all in my career which includes maintaining this site...you know, letting you guys know what's hot and keeping you up on current events. The O Chronicles is officially back bitches!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment